Raksha Bandhan is a festival that celebrates the love and bond between a brother and a sister. This year Raksha Bandhan falls on the same day as Independence Day, which is on August 15. On this day, sisters tie rakhis on the wrist of their brothers and pray for their well being, good health and prosperity.
The term Raksha Bandhan suggest that ‘the bond of protection, obligation, and care.’ The festival falls on the full moon day of the Shraavan month of Hindu calendar but the dates may vary year to year.
QUOTES AND WISHING MESSAGES
Here are a few Raksha Bandhan wishes and messages that you can share with your brothers and sisters:
- Even if we tend to aren’t along on this Raksha Bandhan there’s continually this robust bond that keeps North American country connected no matter the geographical boundaries. You’re priceless to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- This rakhi is not a mere thread but a promise that I’ll be by your side forever. Let’s keep protecting each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
READ: 40+ NEW YEAR QUOTES
- All our childhood memories came running back as soon as I received the rakhi that you sent me.Cannot thanks enough for being by my facet and forever keeping my secrets safe. Love you! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You, my sister, area unit somebody additional special than words. You are love mixed with relationship and 1,000,000 everlasting favorite recollections. You are a hand inside my hand enfolded amorously and understanding. You offer Maine a sense that creates Maine marvel what i might ever do while not you, and no one is loved so dearly. Happy RakshaBandhan.
READ: 40+ CHRISTMAS QUOTES
- It may be that recollections can fade with time however the love that brother and sister share can ne’er turn, rather it will multiply over the years. This festival to my dearest sister. Love for my beautiful sister.
- I remember sharing my room with you while we were still a teenager and then sneaking out after you slept.I know you weren’t asleep how ever you continue tounbroken my secret secure and guarded.The same way you’ve protected me.
READ: 40+ DIWALI QUOTES
- Even though brothers and sisters could fight like cats and dogs however they’re better of friends and continually stand by one another in times of would like.
- This rakhi is not a mere thread but a promise that I’ll be by your side forever. Let’s keep protecting each other.Happy Festival .